M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need some input on what will give me the most comfort in the way of seats. I have a 08 109 with 2 inch risers with stock suzuki seat. After i installed the risers it changed my seating position. I was looking at the air hawk seat coushion vs a gel seat . What is the differance between the full cut and the regular cut gel seat? Any suggestions on what to get:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Just need some input on what will give me the most comfort in the way of seats. I have a 08 109 with 2 inch risers with stock suzuki seat. After i installed the risers it changed my seating position. I was looking at the air hawk seat coushion vs a gel seat . What is the differance between the full cut and the regular cut gel seat? Any suggestions on what to get:dontknow:
I believe that the full cut will give you an additional 2 inches (it will sit you further back). The Regular cut is just the same cut as the stock seat with the exception of having gel padding underneath.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I am Over 6 feet tall , and i havee the Full cut Gel , lets just say its easyer on my disposition :D
but if you leave the bike in the sun with no cover on the seat ,
prepair to have your cessnutts roasted :eek:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
The full cut moves you back about 1", the standard cut moves you forward about 1". Both compared to stock. The gel does work great and the rear set is even better if you carry a passenger.

And as ooinkk said, it does get hot too. And it takes a while to cool off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts