1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sheep Skin Covers. You eather like it or not! :eek:
I'm not a good looking bloke at the best of times but who cares
when you have a CHIC MAGNET like the 109 :D :D :D
It gets the girls! Oh what were my priorities again ::) FAST bikes or FAST women :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The first time I saw you're pics on another thread, All I could think was "Damn, Why did the guy take pics of the 109 with SNOW on the seat" I never thought Sheep Skin !!!! :dontknow:
To each his own I say.....

Don

·
Registered
172 Posts
Who tied that teddy bear to your 109?

:joke:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can't decide which is worse, that seat cover or the windshield, come on bro. :eek: :D I will say that it does take some huge gonads to post this kind of thing here. Good for you.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I saw the skunk too in the 1st set of pictures & thought ''WTF!!''& 'Big 'Nads. But, ya' gotta' admit, Aussies DO seem to have more V8 rwd cars, El Camino-type vehicles. Maybe WE'RE the [email protected]( The skunk Would be comfy, & the girls would know you're ''clean'' as WHITE as that Pepe is!) :dontknow: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
The good thing about that seat is that it would be real comfy while wearing a thong. :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Please no "SHARTS" with this seat :D :joke:

I have a sheepskin gel cover (in black I add) and it is soooo comfy! Enjoy your sheepskin! - sometimes we have to do what it takes and forget what people think! Good for you!
I much prefer the look of the bike slammed, no pillion seat just the cowl, no windshield ... it looks bad ass, but mine has windshield bags sheepskin gel seat cover, Sissy bar backrest etc because I want to ride it more on the cold days instead of putting it away for the winter. Looks like a crappy Bagger but works for what I want it to do.
For show and tell it goes back to Bad Ass though!
That's the beauty of this bike, it can be what you want it to be! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Not my bag of tea but then again that is what this site is all about......people with their own ideas and likes. More power to ya.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guy's

Like HelmetTown said "That's the beauty of this bike, it can be what you want it to be!"

I to prefer it BAD ASS. Thats the beauty of the 109, like Jekyll and Hide, Peppy has a Wicked Beastly side!

And can change in less than 5 minuets! SCARY isn't it. :yikes:

·
Registered
890 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
new 109 project ....code-named ,...Peppy LePew!!!!
:agree: +1 When I saw the pic I thought...my god an skunk done stole his bike... :eek: :yikes: :clap2:

No Cut at your ride...but, that's what I thought :joke:

Devilish

1 - 16 of 16 Posts