M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
And what do I call this thingie on E-Bay?

·
Registered
608 Posts
OK I found those but not the digital numbers on either side of the gear light.

Are those tire air pressures?........ :pray:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
your eyes must be better then mine cause i cant see that product on his page only the gipro one.
I've seen this somewhere.:dontknow: either here or e-bay but I'm thinking it was here. My gut tells me the Rainey knows what he is doing.:bigthumbsup:
He might just be the real mccoy. unlike the other mccoy.:dontknow:

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
might have been a fizzer. i reckon they would be a popular item.

cant imagine it being cheap though.

i sent him a message on ebay to see what the go is.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
That uses the GiPro that is a gear indicator only, not the one with the ATRE in it. Keep that in mind if you plan on getting one.

Rainey does really good work and his stuff is high quality. He makes the Cannon pipes, the thicker radiator, the Knight Rider under cowl LED systems, several badges, etc.

Here's his original thread on the riser cap with the gear indicator.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128634

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That uses the GiPro that is a gear indicator only, not the one with the ATRE in it. Keep that in mind if you plan on getting one.

Rainey does really good work and his stuff is high quality. He makes the Cannon pipes, the thicker radiator, the Knight Rider under cowl LED systems, several badges, etc.

Here's his original thread on the riser cap with the gear indicator.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128634
so what are you trying to say it wont fit? is it a differant size or something? i have the gipro with built in TRE , so why wouldnt it fit in there? the one he is showing the How to in his video has the TRE in it.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here is his response.

Hi bro
That is new riser cap for our coolant and oil thermometer kit.We don't selling it yet.Because thier sensor mount is making now. We will sell it in next month, Please wait.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
so what are you trying to say it wont fit? is it a differant size or something? i have the gipro with built in TRE , so why wouldnt it fit in there? the one he is showing the How to in his video has the TRE in it.
I'm sorry Scotty, I couldn't get the video to load and thought it was the one he already had. It wouldn't accept the GiPro with TRE because it's a larger unit than the one without the TRE. Plus there was no way to get to the button on the bottom of it once it was mounted, if it could be fitted.

It looks like his new one will hold it. Hope he starts selling that one soon, it's much nicer than his old one.

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Excuse me I lost this post!!:-[
As my post pics , My water thermometer sensor location is in radeator.
The selling kit can't do it like me.
So I got finger out where is best location for easy install.
This is simple way , Just remove air clear box and make a cut for install
sensor mount.

About the oil thermometer sensor location is in oil pan front side.

I am making the sensor mount now. coming soon.

My old plan was make a oil cooler.
But after I installed the oil thermometer
I found the temper never over 100C even I rode like racing in mountain road
and always hold REV 4000-5000rpm.
but the temper over 110C sometime in summer here.
That is mean our 9R engine runing very nice , the inside haven't high resistance or pressure.
So I give up the oil cooler create.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts