M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one of you was it that was turning left onto Guilford rd (Oakland Mills Rd) from Snowden river pkwy about 8:45 tonight? Black or purple, couldn't tell.

·
Registered
214 Posts
That was me. BLUE LION. It was a great night for a ride. I live in Gilford Square just off Oakland mills. Who am I talking to ??????

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Glad to hear that there are more M109's in the area now. I say lets get together in the next couple of weeks for a Saturday or Sunday ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm headed to the beach for a week (taking the Blue Lion with me of course) and will be back Friday before the Labor Day weekend. I'm up for a ride any time after that. Fredrick, Thurmont, Westminster, Gettysburg is the route I normally take. That's a great area to ride. I'd be more then willing to meet anywhere anytime.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I was heading North on Rt. 1/ Washington Blvd around 2155hrs last night and I saw a black or blue "M109R" making a PERFECT U-turn @ Montgomery Rd. to get back on Rt 1.     I almost parked my Maxima in the middle of the street to get a better look, but I had to get to work.    I can't wait to get my bike...... "I just wanna ride".    Hey mystery rider, SWEET BIKE...oh, and nice U-turn. 

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blue Lion said:
That was me. BLUE LION. It was a great night for a ride. I live in Gilford Square just off Oakland mills. Who am I talking to ??????

I'm headed to the beach for a week (taking the Blue Lion with me of course) and will be back Friday before the Labor Day weekend. I'm up for a ride any time after that. Fredrick, Thurmont, Westminster, Gettysburg is the route I normally take. That's a great area to ride. I'd be more then willing to meet anywhere anytime.
Is that Blue HOWARD lion?

If so, I guess that makes me BlueScorp. :super:

If you're in town this friday afternoon, I'll ride from Columbia to Gettysburg, maybe stop at Battlefield HD? PM me.

·
Registered
501 Posts
My neighbor's ex-husband has a SILVER "M", ::) is it really the fastest??? He RUMMMMMBLES :evil: through Holly Court every other weekend or so to visit his daughter. I spoke to him briefly and he said that he LOVES his big Suzuki "M". 8) He states that you really have to hold on tight before twisting the loud grip, but he's also found that it's kinda hard to restart after it heats up. As far as ride & handling goes, he told me to remember these three words.....It's a Cruiser".:doorag: The next time we meet, I'll get his name...for the record. :joke:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Count me in....I'm in Odenton. Taking the bike in to the dealership next Friday night for the 1st service...not sure when it will be ready on Saturday...all conditional on order that morning.

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Slivr said:
Count me in....I'm in Odenton.  Taking the bike in to the dealership next Friday night for the 1st service...not sure when it will be ready on Saturday...all conditional on order that morning.
Slivr, where are you in Odenton? I'm in Severna Park and have seen a black M on Benfield Blvd.

·
Registered
109 Posts
rynosback,

I'm in the Seven Oaks community complex. My 9 is silver.

Still stuck with the temp plate (going on 6 weeks). I was warned about Cycle World on Route 2 in Glen Burnie (technically Brooklyn). They have the worst attitude, not just after the sale...they're consistent before, during and of course after.

Taking it Ellicott City Motorsports Friday night for service on Saturday. Hope to get it back in time to ride in the afternoon.

Just read in my community bulletin that every Saturday morning, bikers are invited to meet at 8:00am at the community bldg to go riding. Might have to check it out one of these Saturdays.

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey guys, what's up?
:D I"m in Harpers Ferry and always lookin' for a good ride! Let me know when you guys head out....I know it's gettin' chilly and hopefully we'll have more nice days to get out there.........and stretch out.....

later,

Frank

·
Registered
501 Posts
Met another "9" rider today

What's up fellow "9" riders?? Tonight while I was working my P/T job, I met a rider named Kenny who lives somewhere in the Laural area. :welcome: He had a little mishap on his "9", but there were no serious injuries. He won't be joining us on Sunday, but he reads what's posted here often. He's STILL a guess, but stated that he will come up with a user name soon. Kenny, it was nice to meet you and talk about the mighty M109, for the short time we had. I look forward to riding with you once you get your "M" back on the road. Keep me posted on the repairs at [email protected] or [email protected] "AL"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts