M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic's from a ride this weekend this is on are way to Becker great road and the cops seem cool (passed one going 130mph and he didn't even tap his breaks to turn around. Of course all of us almost crashed into the guard rail because he passed us in a turn ;) )

One thing that sucks is the trucks :verymad: sometimes getting around them is hard work

The guy in the blue long john shirt is on the amazing custom vtx1800, an amazing rider (I've only road with him 2 times but each time was a huge learning experience) just to keep him in site on the twists it takes everything I've got + complete consentration. The sports riders I ride with in most cases didn't think he could hang with them, LOL never under estimate a custom VTX and its rider we both where able to keep the sports bikes in view and in some cases pass them on the strait aways. If you ever see this guy on the street only race him on the strait aways, his rake is to long so above 130mph he gets a good tank slapper going ;). One day I'll smoke him in the twists just not this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I really love the riding out this way :D, wonderful place I wish the camera could pick up the beauty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL I was really worried there for a second, but remember I made a mod to this bike that adds the camera right next to the hand grip ;) I never really take off my hand to take a pic, however I do at times take both hands off my bars to fix my hair :D or ear plugs or to stand up and stretch my legs out :D or to shrug my sholders when someone is give me the no no sign :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow, I would hate to have to take off my hand to take a picture!!!!!  :joke:

LOL!!!! Great pictures!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts