M109 Rider Forums banner

What is the color of your 109 or what is the color of the 109 you plan to purchase.

• Black 06-07

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver 06

• Red 07

• White 07

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and I can't believe no one has done a poll to see what is the most popular color for the M109R. So please choose your color and I personally can't wait for the results. By the way, mine 9 is black.

Also in the interest of fairness I included the 07 colors even though there are not many out there yet. So if you are planning to buy a 07 please choose the color you will be purchasing.

I don't think I missed a color but if I did please tell me so I can add it. Duh..

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
i cant believe you did a search, because that's only about the thirty-fifth one I can recall :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:and every time i still put silver
+1 Except I always put Burple!!

And you should have seperated the 06 and 07 black ones. oh well!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wait a sec, I gotta run to the garage and check the color........

·
Registered
287 Posts
Only the fastest and sexiest color.......duh :joke:

BLACK

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow .. I really did a search.  I guess my head was up my you know what.   :redfaced:  Oh well maybe the most popular color has changed since the last poll.   :doorag:  Hey! Were are the Red lovers out there.  I think red is almost as cool as my black 9.  :joke:

Joshua_109.. Is there a difference between the 06 and 07 black 9?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Just remember, no matter what color your bike is, all of you have silver wheels even if they're chromed, so silver is the fastest :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Go silver :doorag:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OH NO! I'm freeking out here. Silver is currently winning? :eek: Come on blackies - Vote your color. :doorag:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
So if you guys and or gals decide to change your wheel color by painting or powder coating you might end up with a nice custom job but you will also slow it way down :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
silversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilversilver :bigthumbsup:
Oh before I forget, did I mention that I had silver :D
Hi ho Silver away......................................................... :super:

·
Registered
256 Posts
this is the 2nd bike I've ever owned, that is black...

the first was a "Sears Allstate 50" back in the 60's.... ::) !!

...had reds, blues, silvers, greens, golds, and orange ones too down thru the years..

tc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey silver owners out there, :D do remember you have a black seat & tires, So don;t that make black FASTER. :a18: Did i mention mine is black

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Guys and Gals with black 9's must not be voting cause I find it hard to believe Silver is more popular than Black.   Heck if this is true then why did Suzuki continue with black in 07 and not silver?  I'm shocked!  :eek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts