M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though my FORMERLY ranked #2 Auburn Tigers had a brain fart this past Saturday, I'm still letting Aubie ride with me courtesy of Velcro and 2 zip ties. This is my first mod, I know it's sorry but there are 3 interest in my life, #1 Family, Wife and 3 daughters! #2 The M109R #3 Auburn Tigers and college football in general!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pizzmor said:
Don't mean to pry here, but why is your motorcycle in the living room? (or is that a patio)Â :dontknow:
It's my Patio out back.

Wohoso I am not a gator fan said:
Unfortunately, No. I expect UF to whip my Tigers bad anyway, thanks to our sucky DC anyway.......

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, now it's official. I've seen it all. Yipes!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rocket Convert said:
It isn't permanent is it?!
No it's not permanent, I took a velcro strap and tied the soft side of the strap around the seat, under the bottom of the seat, then I super glued two small strips of the other side of the velcro to the bottom of its shoes and stuck him on there, just for added anti jump-off protection (after he loses, he gets a little upset) I used a zip-tie around each foot.

jleiher said:
huge gator fan here i like your spirit but i think its gonna be a long sat night for you
Unfortunately, I agree with you, but hey, y'all strolled into Jordan Hare just a few short years ago ranked #1 and went home losers.... I still have some rolls of paper from Toomers corner as a memento of that game. Plus y'all had a better coach then, sorry, even though I'm a Aubie, I love Spurrier and his style of offense, as to this date, Urban warfare hasn't impressed me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You must by :p :p :D :D this morning after the game last night with the Gators! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Urban Myer who! :eek:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jeeplen said:
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!, I'm a big auburn fan myself ,looks great, now you need a big auburn flag.
War Eagle! I didn't think The 109 could get anymore attention than it did already, but Aubie brought more. Sorry, can't do the flag thing although I used to have a "AU car Flag" on the back of my old VX800. I couldn't imagine the buffeting a big flag would cause.

WohoSo said:
You must by :p :p :D :D this morning after the game last night with the Gators! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Urban Myer who! :eek:
I feel great this morning, better than yesterday anyway, I had to re-couperate all day yesterday.... At 34, I knew better than mixing Jack and coke, chasing it with bud light......

toneout said:
Classic look. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts