M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of my virginia 9rs had any dealings with this dealership looking at adding a zx14 to the stable and they have a nice used 07. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me directly at 757-630-8460

·
Registered
13 Posts
Coleman

Never bought a bike from them but I do trust them for maintance.:bigthumbsup: a lot of the SOC Riders have said great things about them befor I started taking my baby to them.

G

·
You're going to find a LOT of BAD reviews.....and some good reviews

I've bought every bike I've owned from them (3 so far) and have had friends buy their bikes....

I've read horror stories about their mechanics....and I've seen them do perfectly fine work on my bike (granted it took them a while to fix my leaky rear diff)

If it's a good bike and a good price, and it seems you're not going to service it there anyways as you're in Va beach I'd say go for it! I live around the corner, if you buy it I'll ride it down for ya :hot::hot:

·
Registered
332 Posts
What happened to the busa?!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess ill call them tomorrow how about pricing. Are they willing to negotiate on prices . Down here at the beach all the dealers are highly unwilling to negotiate on anything basically a take it or leave it mentality. With all the military they figure somebody just off deployment will buy it.
Kind of the reason why im looking away from this area. You got a salesperson that you have had good luck with ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris you seen the prices on busas lately. because thay didnt import any to the states last year. no one wants to budge on the prices unless I want to drive to colorado or wisconsin I dont want it that bad. Plus the 14 has a more comfortable riding position. Ive ridin both and the 14 is less of a torture rack than the busa.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey when you call ask if they have any 2010 z1000 in black! we ride back down on new toys!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do seen one on the floor at sunrise in Norfolk awesome bike.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Will do seen one on the floor at sunrise in Norfolk awesome bike.
I know, I was there around 1130 today :drool: it was the black orange and white one. Caseys got one in black with a sticker price of 8999.

I will have one soon!:hot:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I bought my 9 there. The saleman I dealt with is no longer there. I did get 25% off anything I bought in the accessories dept. Spider hooked me up with my gel seats, backrest, engine guards, 2 shoei helmets, 2 riding jackets, gloves and a ramp.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Never bought from them, but I do alll my maintenance with them. I've had very good experiences. If it's real minor stuff, half the time they'll just take it back, hook it up and send you on your way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts