M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are doing it again, so it will be the second annual Cochrane Poker Run. Here are the details:

2010 Annual Cochrane Poker Run​
Date & Time: June 27th​
2010 at 10:00 AM.

Start/Finnish Location: Cochrane Safeway Parking Lot.

The route: West on Hwy 1A to Hwy 1X. South to
Hwy 1, East to Hwy 40, South/East to Hwy 22,
North to Hwy 549, West to Hwy 762,
North to Hwy 22 and then on to Cochrane.

Playing card stops: 1) Cochrane
2) Gas Plus south of Nakiska
3) Black Diamond
4) Bragg Creek
5) Cochrane

The game: Five card draw Poker. One card delt at each
stop, recorded and returned. $20.00 to get in.
Winner takes all.

Details: We would like to get started by 10:30AM no later.
We will be able to gas up at 3 different locations.
If you need you can also stop in Long View for
gas. We will be stopping at the Black Diamond
Hotel for lunch. There will not be any official ride
marshals. This is a unofficial non-sanctioned
motorcycle ride. Tell your friends as anybody is
welcome.

·
Registered
91 Posts
excellent...i'm in!

Great idea and a great day to have it. I'm in and I will pass it around the guys I ride with...cheers:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
not trying to hijack the thread but are any of you guys meeting us in Sylvan lake on the 26th to talk about the Vegas ride ?

If so we could talk about your poker run also .... I might be in for it and I have some buddies in Calgary that might want to go ...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tempature

Ok guys the weather forcast for Sunday is going to be 24C and sunny. Come one come all it is going to be great.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
not trying to hijack the thread but are any of you guys meeting us in Sylvan lake on the 26th to talk about the Vegas ride ?

If so we could talk about your poker run also .... I might be in for it and I have some buddies in Calgary that might want to go ...
I'm going to be on the road so I won't be there for the Sylvan meet but keep me updated on the plans for Vegas

·
Registered
91 Posts
great day for it, sorry I couldn't make it

You guys had a great day. I sat at home with a bald rear tire from a 5 day trip into B.C. the weekend before. However, my son on his 1500 intruder did go and won the poker pot. Cheers:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The ride

Well I would say that the Cochrane poker run was a success. We had 42 bikes show up. Three of them were 9's. The weather was great. Sunny and warm. Here in Calgary, go figure. The poker pot was $980.00 and it went to Spinikers Kid and I think he said something about using it to pay some of his university tuition, that's a good thing. So, see you next year boys.​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts