M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Bros, has anyone bought or used the Cobra Tri-Pro Oval 2 into 1 Exhaust, I would like some advice before shelling out the Bucks' Thanks. ???

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Beat me to it.

To summarize. Noone has bought the tri-Pro yet. They are not yet available. Some have pre-ordered them, but only Ryan has one on his bike currently.

Edit: Let us know what you are looking for from the pipe (sound vs performance) and some of us who have heard the pipe and know of others could give some advice perhaps.

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
I really do like the pipe. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Looks great and I like the sound of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ryno,
How's the performance of that pipe? I know you've had it a couple of weeks now, I was wondering if you've noticed any difference. That pipe looks awesome on your bike! I've been dying to see it since I heard it was coming out.

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Ryno,
How's the performance of that pipe? I know you've had it a couple of weeks now, I was wondering if you've noticed any difference. That pipe looks awesome on your bike! I've been dying to see it since I heard it was coming out.
I just got back from the beach with family and had a lot of things happening after the meet. I have not gotten much saddle time since the meet. But hope to in the next week or two. It all depends if i go on this cruise I am looking at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts