M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Tampa Bay/Orlando area running some fully de-baffled Cobra Swepts? Putting some on my 9 and wanted to hear them totally debaffled before I pull all four out. If so, would love to hear them before I get started.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Swepts

Unless you want insanely loud... Leave em in... Mine are mellow with baffles, but still set off car alarms and bring the neighbors kids outta the house to watch me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Grampi you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I wanted to hear after debaffled. I love the deep sound and wont pull them if I'll loose it. Any other thoughts out there?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the Cobra Sweeps with the baffels still in, have heard bikes with the baffels out and to me personally they just sound loud. I much perfer the smooth, lower rumble that says power. Loud is just loud

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I've also heard some say in this forum the swepts lose their deep, throaty sound without the baffles. They're louder, but tinny sounding...
Thanks everyone. Grampi you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I wanted to hear after debaffled. I love the deep sound and wont pull them if I'll loose it. Any other thoughts out there?
I'm not running bafflles and they are def NOT tinny sounding!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am also running debaffled swepts on my 9 and they sound great..not tinny at all. Very loud though and really scream when you hammer it. Love them!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts