M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my cobra dragster pipes yesterday and went over to a friends place and he installed them. WOW what a difference, when i started the bike up. I almost wet in my pants hahaha :eek: these are loud, I did'nt want the sweep downs. As 80% of 109s over here got em, well so far im happy with em. Well until i get done for having loud pipes.

Onnie :drool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt take anything out of the pipes just put them on, but they don't sound like they got any in them. :dontknow:

Onnie

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I didnt take anything out of the pipes just put them on, but they don't sound like they got any in them. :dontknow:

Onnie
They have a thin wall baffle. To me it takes just enough bark out of them to make managable for headin out easy early in the mornin, and not havin your neighbors shootin' at ya! :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
It ain't the pipes why they hate you bro......they hate because of all the dead hooker party you never invite them to. :D
you may have a point... but i still think it's the pipes.
and to clear things up... they're not "dead hooker parties" they're "hooker parties"... things just usually go south and next thing you know the party's over and I got some diggin to do.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
you may have a point... but i still think it's the pipes.
and to clear things up... they're not "dead hooker parties" they're "hooker parties"... things just usually go south and next thing you know the party's over and I got some diggin to do.
:a20:......just nearly spewed Mt. Dew all over the screen.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: I have the same pipes minus the stock baffles.I used the big city thunder baffles and it is loud.Most people that ride on your rt. will let ya no how loud it is.Mine are coming off this winter and Im going with a 2 into 1.Enjoy your pipes

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have the same pipes and if you want to hear loud takes the baffles out and you will love it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I decided mine were a little too loud. Got back from a trip and when I stood up I was a little dizzy and my ears felt like they were under water. Ordered the quiet core baffles. Should have them friday. Ill have to take it for a quick cruise once I get the stock baffle out just to see how it is open :doorag:

·
Registered
264 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: I have the same pipes minus the stock baffles.I used the big city thunder baffles and it is loud.Most people that ride on your rt. will let ya no how loud it is.Mine are coming off this winter and Im going with a 2 into 1.Enjoy your pipes
Do they need a good home? I would be happy to babbysit them for ya!

·
Registered
766 Posts
when you installed the cobra pipes what did you do with the valve controller on the standard one? I took it off and now have the F1 light on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts