M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Does the Cobra FI 2000 r really make any difference to the bike performance. I have an 08 LE with debaffled stock pipes. Goes great with a little backfire occasionally when backing off. I am concerned that the bike running a bit lean because of the pipes may damage something. Any feedback would be great. :dontknow:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes, it will greatly smooth out throttle response and boost performance. Probably not much with just de-baffled pipes but it will add some. Definately worth the cost.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
If you take the time to install it...you will probably feel "this is the way the bike was meant to run" From there on in any intake or exhaust mods can be easily tuned to the changes.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
All I can tell you is that with the Fi2000R the bike runs so unbelievably smooth that it should of come this way from the factory in the first place. I installed mind a few months ago and I still always notice how cruising in any gear is so smooth. As far as performance goes, I'm sure its there but I don't wring out the throttle much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts