M109 Rider Forums banner

Which exhaust sounds and performs the best?

• Cobra Dragsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here. I like the sound of the stock exhaust. Has a nice little growl to it. But I want something that really pounds and will add the most hp to the bike..... Anyone have a good suggestion? I went onto direct line and could only hear a sound clip of the dragster exhaust.... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
ALBINO109 said:
Need some help here. I like the sound of the stock exhaust. Has a nice little growl to it. But I want something that really pounds and will add the most hp to the bike..... Anyone have a good suggestion? I went onto direct line and could only hear a sound clip of the dragster exhaust.... Thanks in advance.
From what I understand...get a JR exhaust done!

·
Registered
814 Posts
ALBINO109 said:
:Click:Â http://cobrausa.com/content/index.cfm?siteaction=Exhaust&bikeID=102

Go to that link and you can hear sound clips of the speedsters and the dragsters. You will need to sign up to hear it, but it's free.Â

I have the Speedster slashdowns and they are awesome sounding. Nice deep rumble and pretty damn loud when you get on it.

You'll get almost exactly the same tone from the slashdowns and the longs. In fact, Cobra uses the same sound file on their site for the audio clips.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the Cobra Dragsters on the bike now, they are loud and the tone is somewhat flat, but they do look nice. I would look into the JR pipes as mentioned on the forum, they sound good and have more performance potential being 2 inti 1. But then again it is what you like there has been a lot of back and forth rhetoric on the forum on this subject, really it just comes down to what you want and what you will be happy with. :read:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts