M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Cobra dragsters came in today, so I couldn't wait. Also new from previous pics, Kury rear LED's, re-did my plate mount (to follow the lines of the bike better) and the chrome drive shaft cover (went to a local dealer, and he had old stock for the C90, It fits OK and it was at the old price of $44). I didn't get an FI light with the cobra's, but I'm still gonna put in the FI2000R (in the box next to my computer ;)), then I'm in group 7 for Jasons bones. The pipes sounds great :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks good! you need to cut that hose hanging under bike ;) + 2 HP :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
814 Posts
z4woo said:
My Cobra dragsters came in today, so I couldn't wait. Also new from previous pics, Kury rear LED's, re-did my plate mount (to follow the lines of the bike better) and the chrome drive shaft cover (went to a local dealer, and he had old stock for the C90, It fits OK and it was at the old price of $44). I didn't get an FI light with the cobra's, but I'm still gonna put in the FI2000R (in the box next to my computer ;)), then I'm in group 7 for Jasons bones. The pipes sounds great :bigthumbsup:

I'm really digging those painted wheels! Awesome job! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I have some Slashdowns and the Fi2000R on the way now. Should be here this week.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, I'll trim the hanging hose, just to busy riding
Here's a closer pic of the painted/polished wheel

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rode to work without the baffles, It's a LOUD and sweet sound. On my way home from work, I seen a black & white pulling up fast, then right beside me for a while, didn't know if he was just checking out the 109 or hearing if it was me making all that sweet sound. When I got home I put the baffles back in (because it's too much of a hassle getting a ticket). I think he was checking out the 109 :bigthumbsup: but I might not be this lucky the next time around ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts