M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've got them, they look nice, so far no bluing, of course what you see is the heat shield, but are really really loud. Personally I have just completed cutting and welding my home version of the JR 2 into 1 pipe, which hopefully will not be as loud and make more power. Dragsters are LOUD! Good luck with your choice. :read:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, kind of thought they would be loud. Like the idea of a two into one but they look so bulky, want something small and in the middle for loudness.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I really like loud pipes, but here in the Orange County and around Malibu, where I ride alot, they are really being jerks about it...They are setting up measurement sites and pulling guys over from time to time...I still think the 109 sounds great with the stock pipes, but I do long for a bit more volume. I'd just hate to spend the money and time to put something great sounding on only to get my bike impounded and ticketed...

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have the draggsters on my bike . they are kinda loud , and get louder with time . you will not see bluing . the heat shield covers the pipes .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts