M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG these pipes are loud,,anyones opinion on the noise,,,Do you think they are louder than those loud harleys or abou the same, I am just not use to them yet,,,they fricken scream,,,,,I only started my bike up and listened to them, how are these pipes when your riding, does the sound go down a bit?

·
Registered
898 Posts
what JR said .... pull the baffles :bigthumbsup: the house next door well sorta (1 acre lots) sold recently he has a harley ... i love watching him oogle the 109 when i ride in or out because it is nice and loud :joke: ... but he would'nt even think of walking over to ask about it...

khrome

·
Registered
450 Posts
i love it when they cruise down the highway and can't look. If one of their buddies catches them they might lose there fraterity membership.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
i love it when they cruise down the highway and can't look. If one of their buddies catches them they might lose there fraterity membership.
+1

But when they're alone it's OK :D It seems to extend beyond just other bikes....
Tonight I had the family out @ Joes Crab Shack and a bunch of Harleys rode in. On the way out I spotted a Dyna with it's lights on...
I walked back in to tell the owner. I said excuse me, who owns the black Dyna with the flame tank. Well I got a lot of dirty looks, one guy says thats mine (lIke I was bothering him) I said you left your lights on... He says "So what" I just shrugged and walked out.
He caught me by the door and was a changed man... Plenty of thank you's and I appreciate it's....
Some of them really have a pack mentality

Sledzep

1 - 4 of 4 Posts