M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I know a lot of people on the board are saying the Cobra Dragsters are a bit loud, but I have to tell you...I love em! They give the bike some much needed soul...blip the throttle at idle and you get a very satisfying and intimidating "BAP BAP" type sound from the exhaust. Roll on the gas while moving, and the exhasut opens up as loud as you want it to.

I have to say that I really dig these pipes. I was thinking I was going to hold out for some Hard Kromes, but I have to say I am totally satisfied with these pipes!

Thanks for Hal and Lamont for shipping these out so quickly!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was thinking about waiting also but now I dont know if I can. Other companies better get on the ball or they will be out of luck.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Where can i get these pipes the cheapest? ( the sponser direct parts line? )

Jamie, MN

·
Registered
53 Posts
oneidasuzuki.com

I found these for $399 with shipping included.Might be a little difference in price depending on where you live.This was the cheapest place I found.I was going to purchase these but they are not open on wednesday.

RDB-621614
Roadburner by Hard Krome 2.5 Inch Street Pros exhaust for the Suzuki M109R. FREE SHIPPING. Manufactures Estimated date of stock 5-15-06

I called about the roadburners today and they said they are supposed to be in the warehouse on Thursday.I might be calling tomorrow and ordering these.They were from directlineparts.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do I need the FI2000 "thing" or is it just to make the bike run smoother?
My plan is to buy the Cobra Dragsters or the Hard Krome Roadburner this season and then upgrade next season to V&H, Kuryakyn hypercharger, K&N filter and PC III USB.
Stop me if Im doing the wrong thing. I need more sound from my bike! ;-)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm having a set of cobra dragsters put on today by the dealer, he is complaining about the clamps and heat shields. He says he is worried about them vibrating loose and they are not the quality he would expect.... I know they are not an expensive set of pipes but has anyone had similar concerns?he says they are just not fitting the way he would like to see them fit and they are trying to find some parts that will do a better job.....comments please

1 - 13 of 13 Posts