M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put Cobra Dragster Exhaust on my M109R. This was the first bike done in West Texas. I had it done at Midland Performance sports and there was over thirty people in the shop just waiting for the Pro's and Con's, but most of all the SOUND> Well, the look was awsome...Once the button was pressed, a thunderous roar came from the rear of the bike that shook the shop. No exaggeration, It sounds like a Top Fuel Dragster at in Pit Row. Everyone was covering their ears. It sounds soo low and throaty, Just the sound Will Scare Off any non-Believers.
The amazing thing was that It never backfired, not even once. There was no need for a Power Commander. The only thing I have left to do is put it on the Dyno to make sure it is not running rich to avoid damaging the engine from heat. Any input on that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Purple Rage said:
I just put Cobra Dragster Exhaust on my M109R. This was the first bike done in West Texas. I had it done at Midland Performance sports and there was over thirty people in the shop just waiting for the Pro's and Con's, but most of all the SOUND>  Well, the look was awsome...Once the button was pressed, a thunderous roar came from the rear of the bike that shook the shop. No exaggeration, It sounds like a Top Fuel Dragster at in Pit Row. Everyone was covering their ears.  It sounds soo low and throaty, Just the sound Will Scare Off any non-Believers.
   The amazing thing was that It never backfired, not even once. There was no need for a Power Commander. The only thing I have left to do is put it on the Dyno to make sure it is not running rich to avoid damaging the engine from heat. Any input on that would be appreciated.
Bike looks great!
How much weight did you lose with the new pipes? Any updates on whether fuel mix has been upset? Do cobra have any production plugs etc to modify noise like some of the other exhaust manufacturers?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
:nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic:

·
Registered
106 Posts
sledzep01 said:
:nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic:
thats making me dizzy

·
Registered
750 Posts
Is there anyway to post a link of the sound on the message board for those of us that want new pipes to hear!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
ILLCONDUCT said:
I was just wondering...... how are these threads without pics... any comments ?
Basically, when someone says wow I did somerthing cool you should see it now... We want to see it! and we ask for pics to be posted.

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why would anyone want to put pipes on their bike that are so loud it hurts their ears?? What fun is that? I like the sound that came with the bike, thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts