M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont and I took turns leading on our little trip home from New York. And one of the issues that I was worried about was the noise of his pipes. But with his little washer/bolt mod I thought the noise level when I was behind him was pretty close to stock. Not anywhere near that bothersome level that drag pipes can be. So if you are worried about noise and have the Cobra Dragsters make sure you find his mod and do that. It really sounds good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Lamont and I took turns leading on our little trip home from New York. And one of the issues that I was worried about was the noise of his pipes. But with his little washer/bolt mod I thought the noise level when I was behind him was pretty close to stock. Not anywhere near that bothersome level that drag pipes can be. So if you are worried about noise and have the Cobra Dragsters make sure you find his mod and do that. It really sounds good.
Hi
I just ordered a set of Dragsters, I live in Sweden and I'm wondering how long it will take before I have them

Best regards

J

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
must be similiar to the patented device Thunder Monster uses at the end of their baffle. when you look down it, it's almost like looking in a gunsight. they claim the washer type thing does work and I ran some of their baffles on my 03' Sabre with Bubs and it sounded awsome, lost that tinny sound the stock baffles had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts