M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to see the Cobra Custom M109R up close at Thunder in the Valley (Johnstown, PA) yesterday and again today. They did a nice job with most everything but the single air cleaner looked awesome but was for looks only. It didn't do anything and there wasn't an air filter. It kind of reminds me of the Proton 4 on my VTX1800 with the way it looks.

Carl

·
Registered
102 Posts
:nopic:

:joke: or a link..... :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

:hot: :hot:

·
Registered
898 Posts
J R said:
its on cobra,s site as well as in the pic,s section of the board bro :bigthumbsup:
which means it would have been real easy for someone that knew that to tag it in thier post :joke:

khrome :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah, I was at thunder in the valley also. I finally got my new M109R saturday and I love it!!! That bike looked great, in fact I want to paint mine this winter(probally going to go with blue with either flames or some kind of design on it). The croming will start asap! Damn, I love this bike!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
593 Posts
PA_M109R said:
I got to see the Cobra Custom M109R up close at Thunder in the Valley (Johnstown, PA) yesterday and again today. They did a nice job with most everything but the single air cleaner looked awesome but was for looks only. It didn't do anything and there wasn't an air filter. It kind of reminds me of the Proton 4 on my VTX1800 with the way it looks.

Carl
no pics......Release the hounds and let the beatings begin-LOL :p

·
Registered
703 Posts
Anyone have any pics of the blue M109 that was at thunder in the valley? If so, could you please post here. Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dang, I need better pics of their turn signal mounts up front. THat looks exactly like what I wanted to do....
Anyone got better pics? The shots on the cobra site show up as broken links ::)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
PA_M109R said:
I got to see the Cobra Custom M109R up close at Thunder in the Valley (Johnstown, PA) yesterday and again today. They did a nice job with most everything but the single air cleaner looked awesome but was for looks only. It didn't do anything and there wasn't an air filter. It kind of reminds me of the Proton 4 on my VTX1800 with the way it looks.

Carl
::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts