M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're coming to biketoberfest, give me a call. My boat shop is in Port Orange, 5 miles south of Daytona. I'd like to see your bike and wheels. My phone is 386-295-2132. Thanx, Randy

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I must agree with LTT, RC Components are really the best wheels out there! They are also very proud of their wheels, just check out the prices!

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Anyone here ever bought these? How is the quality and how does the chrome hold up? I'm thinking about buying a pair.
Also, how about the chrome on RC Components wheels?

I would have them in a heart beat if I had the extra cash.....

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
love my coastal moto's and Jason that owns the place is a great guy! You wont be disappointed or find a better deal as far as rims, tires mounted and balanced and shipped for one price!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
love my coastal moto's and Jason that owns the place is a great guy! You wont be disappointed or find a better deal as far as rims, tires mounted and balanced and shipped for one price!! :bigthumbsup:
They are only 10 miles from here. What size tires come in their advertised wheel and tire kit with the 10" rim?

·
Registered
838 Posts
I emailed Coastal Moto a few days ago. Asking what deal they would make for me. Well Before the new year comes, I'll be purchasing a new set of Hooligans. 280/160. They wont mount the 160 for liability reasons.
Their price was about $700 cheaper that what I gave myself to spend. Give them a call and see what deals they will give.

I haven't heard of anyone complain about the quality or the prices of this company.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Great company to deal with, great prices, and great product:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: buy em!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I thought the quality and the fit and finish was top notch.We install a set for a friend on his HD. I talked to Jeff at Coastalmoto and customer service was great.If you call they will tell you who makes their wheels for them,I cant remember but I think it was PM.These wheels where a surprise, I ordered them my friends girl friend called and payed for them they where shipped to my house and then we got our hands on his bike and installed them.Wow was his surprised.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have the same ones and love how it look on my 9. coastalmoto are great company, owner name Don i think, he even paid bent fander problems i had with my bike, i thoght it was the wheel. anyway i am very happy with it:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I emailed Coastal Moto a few days ago. Asking what deal they would make for me. Well Before the new year comes, I'll be purchasing a new set of Hooligans. 280/160. They wont mount the 160 for liability reasons.
Can you not order a 4.5" wheel for the front?

·
Registered
5,562 Posts

coastal does packages with the 10 inch rim with a 280 or stock sizes as well with a 8.5 inch rim... front is 3.5 inch and he will mount a 140 anything bigger he just ships the tire and you have to mount and balance yourself...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts