M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All: I do not write or post many items on this site. I will say this, Mr Jason Spillars of Coastal Moto is your hookup for wheels for the M109R ect. I ordered thru ebay on 8 Oct a set of Genesis Wheels that come with a 10.5 rear with a 280 Metz and a 3.5 from with 130 Metz. These are Dyna Bead Balanced, with Suzuki Seals and Bearings installed, shipped to my door for $2399.00. These shipped out on 9 Oct with confirmation delivery today 12 Oct, UPS. Jason says he can have almost any style for any M109R if in stock ready to go at the same price or just rims for $1999.00 go to the Coastal Moto Site when ready. I give Coastal Moto 5 STARS. Right now they are having a sale and are at Orlando Bike week and are dealing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
thanks for letting us know...good:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10.5 wheel

I errored it is a 10" wheel sorry for the fat finger input no swingarm modification necessary.:bow:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
All: I do not write or post many items on this site. I will say this, Mr Jason Spillars of Coastal Moto is your hookup for wheels for the M109R ect. I ordered thru ebay on 8 Oct a set of Genesis Wheels that come with a 10.5 rear with a 280 Metz and a 3.5 from with 130 Metz. These are Dyna Bead Balanced, with Suzuki Seals and Bearings installed, shipped to my door for $2399.00. These shipped out on 9 Oct with confirmation delivery today 12 Oct, UPS. Jason says he can have almost any style for any M109R if in stock ready to go at the same price or just rims for $1999.00 go to the Coastal Moto Site when ready. I give Coastal Moto 5 STARS. Right now they are having a sale and are at Orlando Bike week and are dealing. :bigthumbsup:
:agree:

Irish and I are the first two to order thru Jason some two yrs ago and is a great guy, I have talked to him a hand full of times since and I love my rims and they still look new 2 yrs later and 10,000 miles! :congrats: And we will be looking for pictures of the bike with the new rims on..... and its a 10 inch rim on the back and he will do a 140 on the front...(thats what I am running on the front).. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
HMMMMM... I might need to get in touch with Jason. I emailed another person from Costal Moto. I got a quote of $2800 for 10" 280 and 3 1/2" 160. This was for the Hooligans though.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
HMMMMM... I might need to get in touch with Jason. I emailed another person from Costal Moto. I got a quote of $2800 for 10" 280 and 3 1/2" 160. This was for the Hooligans though.
Work them over a bit on the price there. They can do MUCH better.

I got mine with 280 rear and 160 front for more than $1,000 less than the number you are using.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Jason is the dude. He hooked me up 10" x 300 metz Savage wheels the works and I think it was $2499.00 and that was him adding a extra hundred for the 300. Just turned over 6500 miles on them.:bigthumbsup:
Dam Guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts