M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to all of you? We had a lot of interest in a ride here in Central wisconsin on the 1st of October, but it seems interest has fallen. I'm gonna go anyway. If you want to go, meet me at 10:00 AM in the parking lot of Lambeau Field. Corner of Lombardi and Ridge road. (by the Lambeau Field sign) We'll take a run up thru the reservation and get a burger in Phlox. We'll be back at Lambeau by 3:00PM. Hope we can get a few together. I have 2 friends gonna go as well, one a Harley and the other a Yamaha. Don't care what you ride. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Last I knew, this was being co-ordinated by Hellrazr, and was ON, for Saturday 9/30. I was planning on coming down from the U.P., and re-arranged my work schwdule so I could make it.

I also forwarded the previous thread to the Michigan guys on the Board, in case anybody wanted to take the ferry from Luddington to Manitowoc and join us.

Hellrazr: what's the current status??

Please fill me in on developments.

Tom P.

G

·
Only you two on the list and 1 other from milwaukee....guess it was too short of notice!! Everyone canceled on us!! A lot of people said they were interested.....but when it was time to start a list....POOF!!....no one!!

G

·
I said I was interested, but no one ever made a solid plan other than setting up 2 dates Sept 30 and Oct 1st.  Since I never saw anyone post a time and meeting place, until now, I made other plans for Saturday.   I just checked the weather, Saturday is supposed to be temps in the mid 50 and morning showers.  Sunday looks like a great day, sunny and mid-60s.

I just took a ride last weekend from Neenah to Sheboygan to Elkhart Lake(snuck into the vintage races at Road America) ;)  Highway 67 from Elkhart Lake to Kiel is a nice little curvy piece of highway.  Then from Kiel over to Lake Winnebago, down to Fond Du Lac, up along the Winnebago shore back home to Neenah.   Nice ride. 

If someone sets a definite date, time, and meeting place for the next ride, I'll be there.

·
Registered
844 Posts
If we pull this thing together, I could make it for Sunday. Good weather forecast is a BIG plus when you're planning a bike ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts