M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a three week trip. First day on the bike for quite a while. I pulled away from a curb with a slight incline and the bike starts this horrible vibration thing. It seems to be happening more frequently. Going to try the dealer again maybe next week. Has this problem gone away for everybody else?

·
Registered
696 Posts
b747 said:
Just got back from a three week trip. First day on the bike for quite a while. I pulled away from a curb with a slight incline and the bike starts this horrible vibration thing. It seems to be happening more frequently. Going to try the dealer again maybe next week. Has this problem gone away for everybody else?
adjust your clutch bud...mjm

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running the factory oil. I had it at the dealer a month ago for a rear tire change, They said the clutch was adjusted properly. I have to agree cause when its not vibrating it seems fine. Vibration is only in first and only when feathering the clutch from a dead stop and seems to be at about 1400 to 2000 rpms. The service metioned something about the possiblilty that the "clutch arm"? is to short. I have no idea what that means.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts