M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just turned over 16K miles and the clutch cable is about to go. Who is the best source for buying a new one and how much do they cost? I tried Jake Wilson and they don't sell the thing. HELP!! Thanks ahead of time.

QC

·
Registered
127 Posts
you need to get one soon just went over 16,000 on sat and cable broke no body has one in stock call 12 dealers in dfw area. went to nonda suzuki north and order one 59.00 should be in this wk.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cable

I have called several discount houses (jakewilson.com, motorcycle superstore, etc.) no one has one. DLP has a steel wrapped cable or a black that is 3" extra long for the extended handle bar risers which I am not using. The Suzuki dealer I usually trade with is closed on Mondays, so I have to wait until tomorrow just to call them. I never would have guessed that it would be this hard to get a clutch cable. Never read a thread that said this. I hope the rest of the pack gets this message.

·
Registered
259 Posts
they have them in stock here in Houston at Stubbs Cycles just replaced mine with the ss braided line

1 - 5 of 5 Posts