M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First hello to everyone. This is my first post on this site. Since day one I've had a noise in the clutch area when I pull the clutch lever the noise goes away and when I let the lever out the noise is more prononced. Plan on having the 500 mile this week will see what the dealer says.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
took mine back and asked about this. Dealer's tech said that it was because that this is a partially dry system so you can hear the plates vibrating against each other. They said it was normal.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
deg766 said:
First hello to everyone. This is my first post on this site. Since day one I've had a noise in the clutch area when I pull the clutch lever the noise goes away and when I let the lever out the noise is more prononced. Plan on having the 500 mile this week will see what the dealer says.
Have the identical condition! Mentioned it to the dealer and they responded that this was normal for the 109. Some other board members say that it's typical for a Suzuki????

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i can hear the rattle when in neutral with the clutch let out. when i pull in the clutch and put in gear, i can't hear it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts