M109 Rider Forums banner

has anyone noticed the clock here

  • its ok

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll get around to it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes dear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i know the site is free but the clock to work would be nice  :hot: :hot: if it cant be fixed then junk it gr8 site would be lost with out it
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
cbxer55 said:
Nah, just a bonehead like all the rest of us!
I went to the profile section and cannot find how to change the time!?!?
Like I said, Bonehead!

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Go to "Look and Layout Preferences" in your profile and look for "Time Offset" :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
I agree, I have my profile set to GMT -8, which is what PST is, and it has always been 1 hour off. It will say that I posted this at 8:40am, when it's really 7:40am. ::)
And yes, it had the same problem before Daylight Saving Time was recently changed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Actually it says 1040 am.
HEHE.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Maybe on YOUR computer, on mine it says 8:40. I guess it will show the reader what time I posted the message in THEIR local time. Still, it's an hour off for me. ::)
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
BlackCherry said:
I agree, I have my profile set to GMT -8, which is what PST is, and it has always been 1 hour off. It will say that I posted this at 8:40am, when it's really 7:40am. ::)
And yes, it had the same problem before Daylight Saving Time was recently changed.
So change it till it shows the right time for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Lamonster said:
So change it till it shows the right time for you.
Yeah, that's like buying an M109R with the speedo off by 10mph, and Suzuki tells you to just bend the needle till it points correctly! ::)
:joke: :p
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Yeah, that's like buying an M109R with the speedo off by 10mph, and Suzuki tells you to just bend the needle till it points correctly! ::)
:joke: :p
Your speedo is off by at least 10mph acording to the GPS so soon as you get Suzuki to fix that I'll see what I can do about fixing the server clock. :evil:
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
I have mine set to -5 and the time is correct for me here in East Tn. :dontknow:
November 03, 2006, 12:28:47 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
ITguy said:
Speaking of the clock on the 109 anyone know how to set/change it?
Check your owners manual. Oh wait, you're a computer geek like me, and we never RTFI, do we? :D

Press and hold both buttons for a few seconds until the clock digits start flashing. Then press the left button to change the hours and the right button to change the minutes (if I remember correctly?). Hope this helps. ;) :doorag:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top