M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any 109 Riders in Cleveland ? I'm here for a month and some tips on good spots to hit would be good. Unfortunately I'm renting a cage, unless anyone knows a place that rents bikes ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in a southwest suburb of Cleveland and the place to be on Wednesday night is the Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View. I was there last week with about 5000 other bikes. It is just east of I-77 and south of I-480. There are a few places locally that rent Harleys. I rented a V-rod about a month ago before I picked up my new M109R. Century Harley in Medina, OH or South East Harley in Cleveland. You can rent a V-rod for around $70 a day including insurance.

·
Registered
462 Posts
mean109 said:
I'm in a southwest suburb of Cleveland and the place to be on Wednesday night is the Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View. I was there last week with about 5000 other bikes. It is just east of I-77 and south of I-480. There are a few places locally that rent Harleys. I rented a V-rod about a month ago before I picked up my new M109R. Century Harley in Medina, OH or South East Harley in Cleveland. You can rent a V-rod for around $70 a day including insurance.
Hey will soon be a 109 rider, live in Cleveland, i saw the first 1 in cleveland ride by my work on Miles ave , maybe it was you dude, we will have to meet up sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts