M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
you tie your signals into that light and all of your lights will be functional , but buyer beware alot of guys have used these aftermarket tail lights and the led's in them burn out rather fast. It also seems it is with all brands of the tail lights.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,955 Posts
Do a search for d2moto, some have had great luck with them and some haven't. They are cheap, and they have them for 25% to 40% off all the time. I just got a code from them for 40% off for their Labor Day sale. If you want to try them order from their website use WS40 for the code.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do a search for d2moto, some have had great luck with them and some haven't. They are cheap, and they have them for 25% to 40% off all the time. I just got a code from them for 40% off for their Labor Day sale. If you want to try them order from their website use WS40 for the code.
Well it is D2Moto...but they are out of stock. :( Poop! I was figuring at worst I could just use the clear cover and put it on mine.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I have the smoked version. I took the lens apart and resealed it w/ quality silicone. The stuff it comesm w/ is crap and it's not completely sealed all the way around. Pretty much what you would expect from a chineese made product. So far so good. If you don't want to use the signal part, just don't hook them up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts