M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you looking but not finding.....

www.CLEARALTERNATIVES.com

Part # is CTL-0100 is not on the website but you can order if you call and they are in stock.
1-866-257-5367

Comes in clear, smoked and red? to match the red '07(thats what the guy said)

$129.99

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got one with the smoked lens. It is not that dark and I hope to have it installed by next week.

It replaces the current tail-light and offers a way to get rid of the rear turn signals by integrating the turn signals into the tail-light. This really cleans up the back end. I am also going with a side mount license plate from DirectLine so all you see is the hefty rear tire.

I will post some pictures hopefully by next week.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just ordered one today via phone and they told me they also have a blue color lens available......

Have no clue what that would look like or how legal they would be but thats what they said on the phone...... shipping was only $6 so that was sweet

Guy says they look just like stock so I bought sight unseen like the others have so I hope all is cool

Da Dough

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
let us know how it turns out guys. personally i wouldn't order one without seeing more. thanks for being the guinea pigs!

·
Registered
407 Posts
cbxer55 said:
Yup, and still no picture.
Buying something sight unseen is just plain crazy.
Does it resemble stock?
Have the same number of large LEDs?
Or a greater number of smaller ones?
Details, its all in the details!

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
took the words right out of my mouth

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got my clear tail light from CLEAR ALTERNATIVES and installed it. It looks great, but you are right it does not show in their catalogue as yet, I phoned the order in and it was here in no time.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Guys New to the board here!! Thanks for the info on the taillight lens I just ordered a clear for my 06 silver! Please Note for all who have not ordered theis yet! If you mention this site you GET 10% discount!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!h glad I registered last night :p :p :p I will try to post some pics of my bike later tonight I just picked it up on saturday! Already did the tac relocation as well as keryaky(spelling not so good) :confused: hand grips & front signals!! I wasl ooking for this lens since saturday THANKS AGAIN!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
someone with more than a handful of posts will need to vouch, and preferably post a pic.

G

·
i was the test dummy for the first and second gen r/tail lights and i got the smoked 1 last week and on my silver 109 it looks better than i thought it would its not very dark it looks great and the turn sig are great also

·
Registered
144 Posts
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A RACE TO ME!!Any takers?? :cop:

·
Registered
407 Posts
How about some pictures. Those of you that already have them that is. I was thinking the smoke might look nice on my silver bike and was going to order it but i would really like to see a mounted pic first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts