M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know if the turn signal lenses come in clear by anyone or if its an already existing part off another suzuki bike for clears?????

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I would have to think that someone makes one that will fit. I mean how many differant size circles can there be with 2 holes in it? I would think not many. I know in Md I would have to change the bulb to an amber bulb if i did that.

·
Registered
849 Posts
The turn signals are the same as those on the other boulevards. Consequently, the same clear lens that aftermarket folks are selling will fit. I'm running them on my bikle front and rear. Because I wanted them to appear totally clear when not running, I originally ran the chrome colored amber incandescents in front, and the chome covered incandescent reds in back. It wasn't long before they overheated taking out the bulbs and melting part of the internal lens. Subsequently, I went to LEDs in red and amber as they last practically forever and make hardly no heat at all.
Jer
Although I've ran this before, I'll save you the trouble of searching

G

·
We called Clear Alternatives (manufacturer) to check on the application and they said they think its a different setup and they will have a M109 to check in a few days.

We are going to wait and see what they say before we list them.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Scout's honor Hal, Suzuki cruisers from 2004 up including the 109 take the same turn signal lens. It was one of the first changes I made.
Jer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts