M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Looks great!! Got the smoked and it was so easy, I was able to do it :bigthumbsup:

:confused: Increased risk of getting smacked in the rear. Visibility is definitely less than stock by a good bit.

I'm gonna be adding something to increase the "see me" factor for safety's sake. here's a link to my review for the solution on my previous bike. Say hi to Carrie and her p.. umm cat anyway pics will follow

http://web.mac.com/alanwhite123/iWeb/Main Site/Journal/D1D40481-F3E2-48F9-BA8A-FEA38B7CD9D4.html

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it has to do anything with the smoked color. plus at angles, its not very visible either. But well damn, it looks killer so I'm gonna keep it.

I noticed some blemishes on the tail light and I emailed them today (Sunday) and immediately got an email back that they will be sending a replacement out tomorrow. Pretty cool.

here's two pics.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
dude, you gotta cut that reflector/license plate afterbirth hanging off the back!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its on order.. plus if you look close..well hard to tell in the pic, but the signals are removed and I cut everything but the center holding the plate. its not a bad job ;) it will hold me over till the cold weather later this week or till the new plate holder comes in..whichever is first

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha she asked the cat what he thought of the lights :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts