M109 Rider Forums banner

Clear alternatives OVERCHARGED!!

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  perthguy 
#1 ·
HEy guys just thought I would let yall know I was looking at my credit card statement last night and found clear alternatives charged my account twice!! I only ordered one lens!! Anyhow I called them this afternoon and the took care of it right away!! Just thought others may want to check their statements. I Would still recomend them to my freinds they seem like a good group of guys. NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND THOSE GOLD INJECTORS!!

#3 ·
#7 ·
cbxer55 said:
I got my clear tail light on Friday,
called teh bank today, not over-charged.
Really good looking light too!
At night I would say it is as bright as the stocker.
Seems a little dimmer in the daylight.
Brake light seems the same.
I wired the turn signal function into the stock signals.
So I get the stockers and the tail light showing signals.
I have the clear signals as well.
Signals mounted on reflector brackets.

Robert Hill
:nopic:

#10 ·
just finished installing my clear tailight tonight. Very cool......xcept for the freebee Clearalternatives sent me all the way from the States. :(
A great big thumb print under the lens cover and on top of the chrome light holder at the tiop of the light on the flat bit nearest the seat.
Easy to see, hard to photograph because of relfection when taking pics. I was going to take a pic and email them, but no luck.
Might send it to CSI to check for a DNA sample. I watch that show a lot, ( yea I know, nerdy..) and Catherine ALWAYS finds a DNA donation somewhere near a print. Guarenteed. :p
Too far to send it back to the States all the way from here in Oz, so i guess I'll be taking a little bit of the good 'ol USA with me everywhere I go in the Aussie outback. Sweet.

#13 ·
BlkM109r said:
you might change your title so that it doesn't sound like they intentionally screwed you over. it comes across quite harsh and then the actual post is like "oh by the way, might check your receipt".
no kiddin. I was called / not emailed to apologize last week when they found that they were out of stock on my order. Today at lunch, I had a voicemail .. letting me know that my product shipped today. So far so good for customer service and I don't have the product yet :bigthumbsup:

#14 ·
The Falconer said:
no kiddin. I was called / not emailed to apologize last week when they found that they were out of stock on my order. Today at lunch, I had a voicemail .. letting me know that my product shipped today. So far so good for customer service and I don't have the product yet :bigthumbsup:
yup, one thing Clear Alternatives have got in buckutloads is " top-of-the-wozzer" customer service.
See my post a few up above here, and you will see i got a free thumbprint from them on my tiallight, and decided it was too hard to return to manufacturer for replacement.Â
A bloke named Matt who must work for Clear Alternatives read my post and then emailed me to let me know he has shipped me a replacment light today at no cost and no question !!!!....ALL THE WAY TO LITTLE 'OL ME IN AUSTRALIA. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Without any prompting from me...wow :p :p
I had just came in from a long drive on business to our regiaonal offices, and saw the email and was left speachless.
Well done Matt and Clear Alternatives. :bigthumbsup:You go to the top of the heap in my book :bigthumbsup: Hard to knock a business with such committd customer focus. I'm going to use this example with some of my staff.
Anyeway, its this sort of thing needs saying sometimezs, and Matt, GOOD ONYA MATE!!
Cheers all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.