M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor VTX has been sitting for awhile since the 109 came into play but I spent a little time with her today and she cleans up real nice. :bigthumbsup: Looks like it's time for a new project so I'm bringing her down to FL this week for Hal to see what he can get for her. I have a lot of found memories with this bike and it's going to be hard to let her go. :( It's been in Motorcycle Cruiser and Honda Red Rider and I dare say that this bike was the spark that lit the fire to many custom VTX projects. :doorag:

·
Registered
974 Posts
That is a wild paint scheme. If my wife would let me id own about 4 different bikes but she wont so i dont.

Very nice bike you could just keep it and ride her on sunday sorta speak :super:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
LaMont,you have the coolest paint schemes!!!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I'm suprised you can get the rainbow flake to show up that well in pics. I've never had much luck. Good lookin VTX

·
Registered
413 Posts
I've seen that bike in a magazine, like you said. In one of the pictures it looked black, but then in the other pics you could see the metalflake. If I had that I probably would never have purchased a 109. I can't hang with you guys and your mods. How does that 110 C.I.D. push that bike around? :doorag: :super:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts