M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we cleaned the garage after a ton of work done over the past 3-4 weeks and rolled all the bikes out and realized that we have not taken any pics of them all together.

But on to the pics bikes, the garage, and my little work space.

And here is the garage all the magic happens in.....and my work bench. (thanks dad;))

and there have been numerous pic request of my love GF Sarah she helps me wit hall my (our) builds, so here you go. in the last one she was getting hot and was cooling off.....:joke::joke:

·
Registered
204 Posts
First off, great pics! Second, I never did comment on your bobber project even though I intended to. I REALLY like what you did with that bike! Just a cool looking build, bet it'll be a blast to fly around in. Once again you've got me thinking......... I especially like the fact you didn't break the bank to do it. Good stuff man, keep it coming!

And you best be keeping your GF around....she's a keeper! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts

small, Medium, and Large

You have a bike for every occasion!!
;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I bought my 9 I told my wife that it didn't need anything, but after about 3 or 4 minutes of it sitting in the garage I changed my mind and started making orders.:D There are to many great looking 9's on here to not get ideas for my bike.
i bought the honda so i wouldnt mess with the 109......we all see how that ended up...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts