M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only thing that's going on it is a swingarm tag holder when the right one comes out, I may put the tag under the fender for now.
I just rotated the bars up till they were horizontal and not canted down anymore.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Where do you live that you can run legally with no mirrors and no rear turns?

Just curious...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I just moved here from palm beach florida, down there they dont even bother you for a tag that isnt even visible, and there's about a million custom choppers riding around with just a headlight and tail light, on sportbikes the first things to come off are mirrors signals reflectors and fenders.
Up here I've ridden my husky supermoto, M109 and 05 speed triple all stripped like that with no problems, and I pass a lot of cops, although having been one myself sometimes helps in the dialogue ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
It does look good - BUT, legality aside, I wouldn't run like that - I value my safety a bit more.  If I cant see what's coming up behind me, or communicate my intentions (hey, I'm turning here yo!), I'd feel like I were riding with a big bulls-eye on my head...

But then again, maybe you have really observant and courteous cagers where you live...

J

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I still think I like the silver better, but this is definetly a nice look... you planning on putting some rear signal lights back on or what? :cop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts