M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a reputable chromer in the houston area?? looking to have several things plated..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info. was at the international bike show and met a guy at one of the suzuki products booth and he quoted me $1.100.00 for chrome wheels exchange show price normally 1.200.00. i figure i can remove my wheels and have them done for less?as well i would like to have several other parts plated. will give atlas a call

·
Registered
1 Posts
Airline Plating off of Airline. Drive. I don't have the number...but it is listed. I have a custom 52 chevy truck and they have done several things for me. Nothing for my M109 yet. I've seen some of their pictures of stuff they have done for other bikes...good stuff.

rivrev

·
Registered
936 Posts
airline is higher than atlas, I've been too both shops.now that atlas has a negative its time to take mine down there. would also like too do rotors, the rear hub and the handle bar controls.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am taking my wheels in and some trim peices including my homemade plate bracket. Atlas got the job.

·
Registered
936 Posts
tedbiele said:
Chrome City in Humble comes with a 2-year guarantee.
didn't know that....

also didn't know there was a chromer in humble??? i guess i should have known.
i just saw some of atlases work and it was nice,oh and their price was reasonable too. but thanks for the info will check into it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts