M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally installed Chromed wheels and polished rotors on my 9 - along with a 250 E tire on the rear. Check it out!

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice man next u need to get rid of that turnsignal bracket

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Looks great bro. Of all the custom wheels out there, I like the chromed stock wheels the best.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Looks awesome Steve. Really pops nice on the orange. Glad you decided to take the rotors too. I really felt that you needed the whole package to make the wheels look there best. Those rotors have been polished for 3 years now so, they will always look good. Polish holds up great with a little wax every now and then which is all I did to those rotors.

:congrats: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks good. Keep the polish handy, you are gonna use plenty of it.;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah - Your right! It one my list - I dont know why I keeprocrastinating on that project!

nice man next u need to get rid of that turnsignal bracket

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man! Couldn't have done it without your sale - thanks again. Did you notice the different mirrors?

Looks awesome Steve. Really pops nice on the orange. Glad you decided to take the rotors too. I really felt that you needed the whole package to make the wheels look there best. Those rotors have been polished for 3 years now so, they will always look good. Polish holds up great with a little wax every now and then which is all I did to those rotors.

:congrats: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah- I hear ya! Part of the deal I guess. I usually stay on top of of so I never have to work that hard-But I gotta admit never had polished rotors before. So far the WOW factor has gone up even more then it already was so thats pretty cool!

Looks good. Keep the polish handy, you are gonna use plenty of it.;)

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
....But I gotta admit never had polished rotors before. So far the WOW factor has gone up even more then it already was so thats pretty cool!
since the rotors are polished stainless steel they will actually hold their shine for a longer time than compared to aluminum. mine still look as good as they day i received them jerry (liquidpain). when it comes time to give them a quick buff up, i plan on using a mother's powercone and some polish from hot flash. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
chrome stock wheels

Looks great bro. Of all the custom wheels out there, I like the chromed stock wheels the best.
:agree:With the massive rotors on this bike,they hide to much of any custom wheel,where the stocks are all cut above the rotors so they match up best...looks great..!!..:bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts