M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to thank gigantor for his help sending the brackets he sold me to Moreschi Motorsports and a big thanks to Jerry for all his help and the great job he has done on the brackets :bigthumbsup: we are a long way away from the U.S here in AUSTRALIA so the help i have received from the both of you guys is much appreciated ............WATTO

·
Registered
488 Posts
Man those are sweet looking,and to imagine that they used to be in my storage shed. I am really glad that they came out good and it encourages me to have some things chromed by Jerry. Great pics and sweet ride. Maybe next year you can here for the Mid Atlantic Meet. MAYBE !! :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
They Look Great !!! the Peg brackets Bothered me To no end !
you picked the Right Combo to work with on this , Gigantor is a Monster Good Dude , and Jerry is a Quality Craftsman , :doorag:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Looks great! :drool: I love the detail that you gave it by covering the bolts with chrome covers. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Nice, that is a future mod for me.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very nice, and great attention to detail. makes all the difference...........

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank guys im looking forward to the post man coming with some more stuff from MORESCHI MOTORSPORTS i have the triple tree on there way and just sent the clutch perch to be done i will post pics when there on the bike if you are thinking of getting parts chromed by MORESCHI MOTERSPORTS don't hesitate the service and workmanship is A1................WATTO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts