M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who does a nice job on chrome-ing rims. I want to do mine, and i have a buddy with a fury that wants to do his...just need to find someone to do it.

thanks for the help in advance.

p.s. i did search but got tired.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Site co-sponsor-- Liquidpain (Jerry). Have put on 4 sets of rims by him and he has stuck by his product like glue. I have a 5th set on the way and will never recommend anyone else. You can not go wrong by Jerry.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Jerry "liquidpain" Duval is who I would recommend to do any chroming you might need. I have used him myself and am/was very satisfied with his work. Good Luck with your mods.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Site co-sponsor-- Liquidpain (Jerry). Have put on 4 sets of rims by him and he has stuck by his product like glue. I have a 5th set on the way and will never recommend anyone else. You can not go wrong by Jerry.
I just sent out several stock parts to him yesterday to have them chromed. He is a very nice guy who happens to do excellent work. His prices are very reasonable, and he is a great guy to work with. I guarantee you will be pleased with the quality of work and service you get from Jerry "Liquidpain" Duvall and the folks at Moreschi Motorsports.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts