M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new M109R a few days ago and boy I gotta tell ya, I just love every bit of it.  Wanted to mention also that what a great site this is, I got quite a few tips from all of the riders and made my decision to go with this bike alot easier.  I was also wondering if anybody has a web site or name of a good chrome company, I want to have my wheels done as my first modification.  Please advice.

Thanks in advance

JC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all for your reply. I did get mine in Silver and I'm like a little kid in a candy store everyday.

Thanks Montya32 for Classic Components but I did try them with my VTX1300 and they did do a great job on my wheels but when it came down to my Kawasaki rise burner they really took me for a ride and all the parts they promissed to chrome (plastic) they came out all yellow and refused to give me warranty or to re-do them so never again with those guys.

Again thanks again to all who replied.

JC
www.nogalesriders.com

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
PILOTJC said:
Thanks to all for your reply. I did get mine in Silver and I'm like a little kid in a candy store everyday.

Thanks Montya32 for Classic Components but I did try them with my VTX1300 and they did do a great job on my wheels but when it came down to my Kawasaki rise burner they really took me for a ride and all the parts they promissed to chrome (plastic) they came out all yellow and refused to give me warranty or to re-do them so never again with those guys.

Again thanks again to all who replied.

JC
www.nogalesriders.com
They lost one of my Valkyrie rear wheels and never replaced it and all the wheels I had them do had bearing problems when we got them back. I won't be using them any time soon. ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts