M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from the oklahoma city metro area know of any shop that would chrome some items for me that does good work without costing a arm and a leg

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know you are looking for somwhere local, but it would be in your best interest to contact LiquidPain on this site, he is a sponsor and a stand up guy...may not be local but again, it would be in your best interest :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
you cant go wrong with Jerry:bigthumbsup:. he probably has what you want already chromed and ready to ship out. Liquidpain- pimpin the bling!:D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree:You can't go wrong with Liquidpain. His quality of work is great and he's always a phone call away. And the turnaround time isn't bad either. He told me two weeks and it took two weeks.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:agree:You can't go wrong with Liquidpain. His quality of work is great and he's always a phone call away. And the turnaround time isn't bad either. He told me two weeks and it took two weeks.:bigthumbsup:
X2 :agree: and Texas isn`t that far from you

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I didn't know that he was only 403 miles away heck that's not that far 7 hours I could just make a weekend out of it. Thank you guys for all the info. I will be getting in touch with him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts