M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i have searched and searched i thought i saved it on my computer but over winter i saw ppl getting some stuff chrome in a shop in CA that had really good Prices. Does any one know this chrome shop? THey had wheels for exhchanged everything

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
pm sent I will add though liquidpain does great work and has very reasonable prices and is a member and a co sponser of our site here!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
pm sent I will add though liquidpain does great work and has very reasonable prices and is a member and a co sponser of our site here!!
:agree:. Go with Jerry, aka liquidpain. He does outstanding work and his business practices are top notch.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
who is this liquidpain person you guys are talking about?
i have never heard of him. :joke::joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cali shop

I had my wheels done by California chrome wheel.. I have no complaints.. they did incredible work.. and were very reasonably priced.....

here is a link

[email protected]

www.calchrome.com

28315 Constellation road, Valencia, CA. 91355

Okay i have searched and searched i thought i saved it on my computer but over winter i saw ppl getting some stuff chrome in a shop in CA that had really good Prices. Does any one know this chrome shop? THey had wheels for exhchanged everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts