M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I order one the other day I will try to post a pick when it gets in and I get it on the bike.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I bought one a couple weeks ago...... just slides over the bottom tabs on the exsisting cover and 1 screw up through the top... took about 10 min to install.. just have to be aware and not scratch your paint.... Looks great IMO..... and i love the M109R cut in the bottom...
If anyone is interested I will snap a few pics tongiht when i get home...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Moonbaby said:
I bought one a couple weeks ago...... just slides over the bottom tabs on the exsisting cover and 1 screw up through the top... took about 10 min to install.. just have to be aware and not scratch your paint.... Looks great IMO..... and i love the M109R cut in the bottom...
If anyone is interested I will snap a few pics tongiht when i get home...
Please do post some pics bro. Been wondering what it looks like on a silver.. never can have too much chrome on a silver bike 8)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
I wonder if it's chrome....or metal ? For some reason it looks like its on backwards...
I've been in contact with the person thats making and selling these just a few minutes ago.. To answer your question Eagle, the part is triple chromed aircraft aluminum.. Only thing you have to do to put it on the bike is install 1 self tapping screw into the shroud at the top of the radiator.

·
Registered
664 Posts
OKay, i will try to post the pics tonight on a silver M.... I have em on the camera, just didn't have any time last night to do much after the honey do list.... I will get em downloaded and posted tonight...

G

·
Guys, the picture on e-bay is the radiator cover before it was chromed that is why is looks dull. Unfortuntely, my manufacturer did not take any pictures after it was chromed. I have not had any of them long enough to put one on my bike to take some decent pictures of. Feel free to PM me for any additional info. As of today 10-12-06 I have one of each in my e-bay store. I will have more by next week.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
baldylatino said:
Yeah it looks different on e-bay, way different!
I have an extra one if anyone is wanting one. It is the version with the 1800 on the bottom. New on my paint bike for pictures but never out on the road. Looks good and very light so you won't have to worry about adding weight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts