M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Chrome Pros Plating in Corpus Christi, Texas? The price is good and they sound like they know what they are doing?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
pdxbcb said:
Does anyone have any experience with Chrome Pros Plating in Corpus Christi, Texas? The price is good and they sound like they know what they are doing?
No but I have seen their ad too. Very good price I think that includes shipping but I have no idea about their quality. I am in Fort Worth so not so far out either.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes, I've done business with them. I had them do my Harley Deuce's rear wheel. It came out pretty good. I was definitely satisfied with their work. I found out about them on eBay. I forget how it went...I think I paid them $350 up front and they sent me their chromed wheel, then I sent them my original one in their packaging and paid for shipping back to them and they refunded my $100 core charge. They seemed trustworthy and they packaged their wheel well. I think they even gave me a few stickers too...not that I used them or anything. But it was definitely better than the what, $500 for a brand new chrome wheel from Harley. So all in all I'd say contact them and see what they say. Look on eBay. Maybe they have some M109R rims in stock that they'll swap out with you. Good luck!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I talk to them today and they did not have any 109r exchange rims. They said they would chrome both rims for $550. They will pay for return shipping. They also said the process takes 2 to 3 weeks.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
bigshow said:
I talk to them today and they did not have any 109r exchange rims. They said they would chrome both rims for $550. They will pay for return shipping. They also said the process takes 2 to 3 weeks.
you beat me to it, I did some research online and did not see the 109 listed but did send an e-mail asking about the exchange program. They did show their normal price for sport bike wheels was $500 so I guess they tack on $50 for the 109's extra width :D the ad does say free shipping but does not state whether it is both ways or one way. they do have a 2 year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back. they explain how they plate in detail and it seems to be better than the average plater. check it out for yourself at www.chromeprosplating.com :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Sounds good... Can't handle the down time so I will probably wait some more until I am able to bear the thought of not riding eveyday... I read of their program with the core charge to be reimbursed, I just have to consider whether or not they will come through...

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
here is the actual reply from them. it sounds like after the first of the year they are going to set up the exchange program. :bigthumbsup:

WE ARE NOT GIONG TO CARRY THESE WHEELS TILL AFTER X-MAS HOLIDAYS, BUT WE CAN CHROME YOUR WHEELS FOR 550.00 A SET

If you have any further questions concerning our company's products or services, or would like to place an order, please feel free to call us toll free @ 1-866-624-7663 or direct @ 1-361-854-7040. Thank you for your inquiry, and we really appreciate your buisness!
www.ChromeProsPlating.com
4531 Ayers, Suite 412
Corpus Christi, Texas

JUST A REMINDER: YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED FOR ANY MONEY UP-FRONT, YOU PAY US WHEN ALL WORK IS COMPLETED. ALL OF OUR PRICES DO INCLUDE RETURN SHIPPING(NO HIDDEN FEES), ALSO WE CARRY A FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL OF OUR CHROME AND A 100% MONEY BACK GAURANTEE. FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL OF OUR WARRANTIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE @ www.ChromeProsPlating.com. THANKS AGAIN, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts