M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if any of you have done business with this company or not, but im having the worst experience ever with them. I would not reccommend this company to anyone. I purchased a set of rims from this company back in May had to wait 6 weeks (which i didn't mind) when it came time to get the rims, I called and they gave me some excuse and asked me to wait longer i said no so they sent me a set they had for someone else that wanted to wait. So i recieved the chrome rims they were decent not excellent but pretty good. I sent my old rims back so that i could get my core deposit back. I never got it back so i called and called and called. They gave every excuse (said they sent it, but i never got it ect) finally after 4 months i get the check deposit it into my acct. and the damn check bounced......I've called four times since and have never got any type of response from no-one.......

G

·
Im not sure if any of you have done business with this company or not, but im having the worst experience ever with them. I would not reccommend this company to anyone. I purchased a set of rims from this company back in May had to wait 6 weeks (which i didn't mind) when it came time to get the rims, I called and they gave me some excuse and asked me to wait longer i said no so they sent me a set they had for someone else that wanted to wait. So i recieved the chrome rims they were decent not excellent but pretty good. I sent my old rims back so that i could get my core deposit back. I never got it back so i called and called and called. They gave every excuse (said they sent it, but i never got it ect) finally after 4 months i get the check deposit it into my acct. and the damn check bounced......I've called four times since and have never got any type of response from no-one.......
Check fraud. File against them and get a business lien.

·
Registered
108 Posts
good timing

:bigthumbsup: thanks for the heads up on this one. Just 5 mins before reading your coments on this company, i was contemplating placing an order with them on a set of rims and shipped down under to Australia. NOT ANY MORE MAN. I work too hard 4 my money ,and not get service, that you at least expect to be a minimum standard.I believe that in the states you tip a lot......Heres my tip to these guys.......LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN CROSSING THE ROAD.:-\

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Sound stupid, unless it is a closed account the cops won't do squat. They will tell you go to collections or take him to court which is another stupid idea because in the end you have to pay to file and he could drag it out for ever if he contests.
:agree:

Unfortunately situations like this are considered civil matters...the police only investigate criminal matters. I will routinely make personal contact with the business owner and bulls:edit:t them hoping to get the issue resolved. Like Paladin said, sometimes having a cop in uniform show up at the business helps a great deal.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I had the same thing happen with a company off EBAY located in New Jersey. I paid the core via PayPal but they strung me along over the 45 days, so I was unable to file a PayPal complaint. I called my credit card company and filed a fraud charge. Within days I was granted $600.00 and the bank goes after the D*ck.

I believe we should all call Chrome Pro Plating at Toll Free Phone: (866)624-7663 to clog their phone and make them aware of the bounced check from a member out of OH. I hate thieves!

·
Registered
483 Posts
[quote
I believe we should all call Chrome Pro Plating at Toll Free Phone: (866)624-7663 to clog their phone and make them aware of the bounced check from a member out of OH. I hate thieves![/quote]

I just talked with Ben who acknowledged to be the manager. I identified myself as a member of the M109riders group with over 15,000 members. Ben admitted to the bounced check and stated that the company is switching bank accounts at this time. Ben further stated that this member and anyone else due money with be refunded ASAP. He sounded sincere, but till my fellow member has his money I believe we should all boycott this company. I provided Ben the website so he can comment on these posts. Let's hope this company does our fellow member from OH right.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do yourself a favor and contact the attorney general in your state and get them to look in to it,and i would contact the local pd in there area and ask them to go and have a chat with them for you.As deputy 1042 said it really is a civil matter but tell the police dept you belive it is theft by deception ....just my 2 cents:cop:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the luv you guys i really appreciate...One of the managers from the company called two days after my last call and said they were working some issues and i should get my core deposit within 7-10 days..I will keep you posted....thanks again

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yes it is civil but since money crossed state lines, I would contact the local police. That happened with my Dad. We live in TX the guy lived in NY. They went after him & got my Dad's money back as it was a felony with the amount of money.
good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts