M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my pricing back today..... For my front and rear wheels and the hub they quoted me $1400. Im thinking that might be too much anyone know of any place cheaper?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I got my pricing back today..... For my front and rear wheels and the hub they quoted me $1400. Im thinking that might be too much anyone know of any place cheaper?
Sounds a little high, but when it comes to chrome you generally get what you pay for. Take it from someone who gets tons of chroming done. That's my highest cost on many items we produce. Not to say you will never have a problem, just much less likely.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I've had work done by liquidpain. I think he polishes hubs only, not chrome, I could be wrong though.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
go with liquidpain. he does great work and stands behind it. he is also a co-sponsor of this site and as you will see by the many positive customers he has done business with that will post up about their experience with him, his reputation is well worth it.

www.moreschimotorsports.com

·
Registered
901 Posts
We can beat that price....

We can beat that price by a long shot....IF your wanting chrome OEM style wheels and the rear hub, chromed. It will cost you under $ 1100.00 for the wheels and the chrome hub, exchange.

That's a savings of over $ 300.00 hard earned dollars.

Contact me so we can compare apples with apples and get you taken care of.

LiquidPain

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Jerry- liquidpain- has another vote from me! He will make sure you are happy! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts