M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Atlas chrome shop Houston TX

9 days

$1100 Wheels,rotors, foot pegs and brackets

16 lights and toggle switch for $79 - sik lite on ebay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
jcharlot said:
Atlas chrome shop Houston TX

9 days

$1100 Wheels,rotors, foot pegs and brackets

16 lights and toggle switch for $79 - sik lite on ebay.
Thanks :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I had my done at Atlas as well.

Wheels & hub= $600.

This place only accepts cash or money orders. Overall, their work is great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
Dude, that is freakin' sweeeet! I absolutely love it! Time to start saving up. Does anyone know they work through the mail, or do they need to have the bike there? Man those wheels really pop!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
cbxer55 said:
Who makes the cool jack the bike is on?
Until now all my bikes have had center-stands.
Now I have the 109 and a M50 with no CS.
Need one of them thar jacks soon.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Just a standard motorcycle jack. That's probably a Craftsman or a Harbor Freight one. Maybe a Northern Tool one. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $64. They are all made alike. Probably all made by the same Chinese company. I've even heard of Big Lots carrying them for around $40 sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
by the way how about chroming that gear cover. it would set off the back tire. :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
666 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Dude, that is freakin' sweeeet! I absolutely love it! Time to start saving up. Does anyone know they work through the mail, or do they need to have the bike there? Man those wheels really pop!
Medic let me know when your ready to do your 's im going to do it as well if you need to you can ship them to me and i can take them at the same time
they do alot of work for my shop so i know if i bring them 4 wheels to do .. we should get a better price ;)
let me know

kurt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
texas109 said:
Medic let me know when your ready to do your 's im going to do it as well if you need to you can ship them to me and i can take them at the same time
they do alot of work for my shop so i know if i bring them 4 wheels to do .. we should get a better price ;)
let me know

kurt
I'll keep that in mind... but it's gonna be a while. Don't have the funds for makin the bike purty just yet. Gotta replace the tires, add an air intake and PCIII... plus I got a wife and daughter's birthday coming right before Christmas. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Very nice ! I'm getting mine done soon to...looks great with the silver . I 'm going to do my tranny hub also...would give it more depth ...
please post pics of it all together , also the other side of your bike.

Thanks...I'm syked !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
Man I'm chompin' at the bit..............they look GREAT. I am looking at custom rims, but those look great chromed!! :bigthumbsup: Thanks for sharing the nice pics!! The guy I get my accessories from has a contact here....I'm gonna have to check into and now is as a good a time as any :D

Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
looks great man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Looks good. It would be nice if there was a chrome cover for the hub cover, similar to the shaft drive cover one. Would save a lot of work of removing all the hub assembly/gears

sh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,103 Posts
heators954 said:
Looks good. It would be nice if there was a chrome cover for the hub cover, similar to the shaft drive cover one. Would save a lot of work of removing all the hub assembly/gears

sh
thats a good idea, it could be bolted down with the bolt on the case that is not used (twin shock models). wonder how hard it would be to get some metal blanks stamped out in that shape? just need holes cut for drain and fill and shock bolt and chroming. :bigthumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top