M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want some chrome levers but do not like the knife looking ones. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go for these?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
We have the chrome OEM style levers, in stock, ready for exchange.

Thanks guys for all the props. We appreciate it.

Liquidpain :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
We have the chrome OEM style levers, in stock, ready for exchange.

Thanks guys for all the props. We appreciate it.

Liquidpain :bigthumbsup:
That's what happens to ppl that provide exceptional service from start to finish and then some. Happy holidays Jerry!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
I've got the Kuryakyn Wide Blade levers on mine. They look like stock but the lever is taller, so it feels good on the fingers. They also have the same adjustment on the clutch side as the stock levers. Chroming is great on them.

I'm not sure they sell them anymore though. They were cheap, around $39.95 when they did sell them.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I've got the Kuryakyn Wide Blade levers on mine. They look like stock but the lever is taller, so it feels good on the fingers. They also have the same adjustment on the clutch side as the stock levers. Chroming is great on them.

I'm not sure they sell them anymore though. They were cheap, around $39.95 when they did sell them.
Wow, that is cheap Zoom.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The reach is not much different.... I like them allot:bigthumbsup:

But I did have to grind the brake button contact point on the leaver

When installed it was pushing the brake button down enough that it was engaging the brake and locking up my front tire

So I had to file it down till it did not engage the brake any longer

Attachments

·
Registered
16,261 Posts

Mike, are these the ones you have. They only list them for the Busa and the gixxer
http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/3763/Chrome-Levers

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I took my stockers off, and polished them to the Nth degree. Looks like chrome, did not cost anything. Before putting them back on, cleaned the pivot area, applied grease to pivot bushing only and re-installed. Man this really improved the clutch feel, over Suzuki's method of just puking grease all over the darn thing.

·
Registered
448 Posts
One thing on the aftermarket ones is that the levers are far out there and I have not so good wrist so it's really a pain in the ass to pull in just look at the pic they sweep out to far making it hard to reach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
One thing on the aftermarket ones is that the levers are far out there and I have not so good wrist so it's really a pain in the ass to pull in just look at the pic they sweep out to far making it hard to reach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do look nice but the reach does look quite far.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts